Wednesday 13 March 2019

The Mines afire

WALT: Recreate A scene from our Class Novel in a visual format using imovie.

For this activity we had to create a short movie trailer for our Class novel that we were reading called Mines afire.I really enjoyed this activity My favourite parts about it were when I was doing the videoing and also when I took some of the pictures.We have learnt quite a lot of information from this book.The scene that we were recreating was when it was the explosion in the Brunner Mine and everyone was pretending to be really sad.Next time when we make another video I think that we hopefully will work better as a team and bring in some props because this time we all forgot to bring in some props.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.