Friday 15 May 2020

Bird poem

This is my poem about birds.For this activity I had to choose two everyday objects or things and write two poems one about each thing.I chose to write my poems about birds and one about clothes but my favourite one was this birds one so that is why i'm posting this one on my blog and not the other one.I  also don't think a clothes poem would be very interesting.Also we had to pick one of the poems and make a GIF about it so I chose to make my GIF about my birds poem so my GIF had a bird and some trees and bushes in it but I don't know how to post my GIF on my blog.-Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lily, You have described bird life beautifully in this poem and I think you like birds a lot. We have such beautiful native birds all around us on The West Coast. I am still trying to identify the different bird songs here. I hear people across New Zealand have observed more native birds during lockdown, assuming that less traffic and pollution has encouraged them back into towns. I like seeing some birds gather together in autumn ready to migrate to a warmer place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Whaea Sue
      I like birds to!
      They are really fascinating
      They probably liked the lockdown because it was quiet and humans wernt there to annoy them
      -Lily

      Delete
  2. Wow lily what a wonderful poem you did amazing maybe next time add a bit of color but other than that it is amazing I really like the way that you have done it about birds and your pahraghs are on point keep up the great work did you know my uncle is a famous book and poweet his name is james norclift?

    have you read any of his books before. what you have written though it looks amazing maybe if you keep up the great work you will be able to write like him. check out my blog posts please anyway good job bye
    sincerely Ashlee pow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Ashlee
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post!
      Wow I didn't know that your uncle is a famous poet!
      -Lily

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.