Monday 16 November 2020

Financial Literacy

This week and last week I have been working on this sheet. Last week we got given a family circumstances sheet and we had to write how many children we had,how many pets we had and how many cars we had. After that we got given a budget balance sheet which has our Tax,Mortgage,Income,Groceries and Fortune on it. On our budget balance sheet one day real life = 1 Week on our sheet. We missed a few days of our sheets so we had to catch up that why it took so long. On the 4th week Aka day we had our monthly bills. The monthly bills concluded of Tax,Mortgage,Groceries,Fortune,Life insurance,Property Insurance,SKY TV,Vehicle,Phone/Internet and Electricity. On week one I was going okay and I ended the week with $83.67 and on week two it got better and I ended the week with $181.47 but on week 2 on my fortune card it said add $15 to your mortgage. On week three thats were I went downhill and I ended the week with only $1.52. And lastly on week four the monthly bills put me in dept. By the end of the month I was in dept by  $878.48.

Here are the photos of my Financial literacy.

 Week 4 monthly bills


Week 2 and 3
Week 1 and 2


My Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.