Friday 29 March 2019

I waited for the Bus

WALT:Add Detail to our sentences to give detail to the reader.

For this activity we had to Choose a simple sentence out of Alana stood on the step,I waited for the bus or I got a call for 5 minutes and I choose to do the sentence I waited for the bus.Also for this activity we had to add in one sentence/word for each new line.Every time that we add something new in we have to start another sentence and write more things.We had to write a adjective,when,where,how and why.  Here is my explanation

2 comments:

  1. Hi , Lily
    , Kyah here from your class!
    Wow i love the colours and your sentences!
    Its clear , and big enough for me to read!! ,
    I have a few questions What is your favourite sentence and what did you like about this activity?!
    Keep up the good work!
    From
    Kyah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyah its Lily My favourite sentence is the why sentence because that is the sentence with the most detail and I liked everything about this activity but the thing that I liked the most was the fact that I learned so much from this activity because I didn't know that you can get so much detail out of one little simple sentence.Thank you so much for your lovely comment. from Lily

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.