Friday 14 February 2020

Who am I

For this activity we had to write a poem called who am I.For this poem we got a sheet of paper saying what to write eg:write 5 family relations. and we also had a sheet writing examples.
Who am I?      
                                I am…


                                    Amelias daughter
                                    Zanes daughter
                                    Jemma's Niece
                               Gills granddaughter
                                      Rys sister
                               
                                           I am…
                                     A tree hugger
                                      A student
                                      A learner
                                    A Negotiator


                                          I am…
                                         Short
                                      Blue eyed
                                    Blonde haired
                                    


                                         I am…
                                      Curious
                                  Hard-working


                                         I am…
                                          ME

                                          Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.