Monday 31 August 2020

My Snoopy Enlargement

 A few weeks ago my class had to draw enlargements. First my teacher sent me a grid with lots of squares and we had to find a picture and place it on top of the grid. Most of my class chose cartoon characters and I did too. The character I chose was SNOOPY!!!! After placing our picture over the grid our grid got printed out and we got given a large piece of paper to draw squares 4 centimetres by 4 centimetres. Drawing on the squares was kind of a long process but once I had done that I got to start drawing Snoopy. We had to try and replicate the picture as best as we could. I enlarged my picture by a scale factor of 2. In my opinion my Snoopy came out pretty good. This task was very fun and I enjoyed it because it wasn't to hard because I picked a simple picture and character to draw.              


                              My Drawing

Image I was trying to draw




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.